In honor of me and my husband’s 17th wedding anniversary we came up with 17 questions for couples. Feel free to answer them and invite your spouse to do the same. Tomorrow we will share our answers. Enjoy!
17 Anniversary Questions
- What is something quirky about me that you love?
- How did you know I was the one?
- What song would you say is “our” song? (Old School & New School)
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is one of the first things I did that made an impression on you?
- What is a goal you have for our marriage?
- What is your absolute favorite memory with me?
- What advice would you give to a couple about to get married?
- Would you rather time travel with me into our past or our future?
- When was the last time we laughed uncontrollably?
- Would you rather have more money to spend on me or more time to spend with me?
- What has been our greatest trial?
- What has been our greatest triumph?
- Tell me one thing that I do for you that no one else does? (Outside of the obvious.)
- What is the first thing you thought when we first met?
- What is my greatest weakness?
- What is my greatest strength?